"My Sister's Attic features an eclectic offering of home furnishing and decor." - Bella Magazine.
My Sister's Attic opened in February of 2013 as a means to aid in supplementing funding cuts to our programs & services. We are grateful to have had the amazing support from the community from all over Eastern NC!
- Received any time during normal business hours
- Must still be functional, but we can make it pretty
- May require light repair, we have a handy-man or two to help with that
- Scheduled pick-up available furniture donations at no cost to you
- Items may be seasonal
- To ensure timely processing, consignments are accepted Monday, Wednesday and Friday by scheduled appointments only on Saturdays.
- To consign, there is a consignor contract
- Items must be sale-ready, requiring no cleaning or repair.
- Scheduled pick-ups available for a fee
- Seasonal items are accepted depending on time of year
- Items can be consigned up to 120 days and are subject to price reduction every 30 days
- Consignor may opt to donate items at end of period and receive an additional tax write off
- Consignors are responsible for pick up of items after consignment period is over
- Consignor split is 50%.
- Consignors are encouraged to provide a completed items list, prior to pick up or delivery of items to ensure proper processing.
- Used Mattresses, Box Springs, or Bed Pillows
- Stuffed Animals
- Broken Items
- Opened containers containing liquid, solids, or food items.
- Opened packages of paper products
- Box/Tube Televisions
- Exercise equipment
If you have an item you are considering donating and are unsure, please call prior to arrival to be sure it will be accepted; i.e. microwaves, toasters, small electronics, etc. We do not sell those items, but the organization we support may have need for it.
Hours of Operation
Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.