For 20 years, My Sister's Closet, an upscale resale women's apparel boutique, has featured gently loved & new clothing donated from Fashionistas and area businesses of Greenville and surrounding communities!
It features everything you need to complete the perfect outfit! Designer Diva-ing on a Dime is what we're about!
Not only are we dressing the community, we are also dressing our clients for our store doubles as a closet for our clients in need, as well as, generates funding for much needed services, programs, and emergency assistance.
Donations are received at any time during regular business hours and a tax receipt is available upon request.
Hours of Operation
Monday- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday -10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday- 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• (252) 754-2495
• 329 E Arlington Blvd, Greenville, North Carolina
"My Sister's Attic features an eclectic offering of home furnishing and decor." - Bella Magazine.
My Sister's Attic opened in February of 2013 as a means to aid in supplementing funding cuts to our programs & services. We are grateful to have had the amazing support from the community from all over Eastern NC!
• Received any time during normal business hours
• Must still be functional, but we can make it pretty
• May require light repair, we have a handy-man or two to help with that
• Scheduled pick-up available furniture donations at no cost to you
• Items may be seasonal
• To ensure timely processing, consignments are accepted Monday, Wednesday and Friday by scheduled appointments only on Saturdays.
• To consign, there is a consignor contract
• Items must be sale-ready, requiring no cleaning or repair.
• Scheduled pick-ups available for a fee
• Seasonal items are accepted depending on time of year
• Items can be consigned up to 90 days and are subject to price reduction every 30 days.
• Consignor may opt to donate items at end of period and receive an additional tax write off.
• Consignors are responsible for pick up of items after consignment period is over.
• Consignor split is 50%.
• Consignors are encouraged to provide a completed items list, prior to pick up or delivery of items to ensure proper processing.
• Used Mattresses, Box Springs, or Bed Pillows
• Stuffed Animals
• Broken Items
• Opened containers containing liquid, solids, or food items.
• Opened packages of paper products
• Box/Tube Televisions
• Exercise equipment
If you have an item you are considering donating and are unsure, please call prior to arrival to be sure it will be accepted; i.e. microwaves, toasters, small electronics, etc. We do not sell those items, but the organization we support may have need for it.
Hours of Operation
Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• (252) 227-4594
• 909 Red Banks RD, Greenville, NC 27858